Google Ads (previously Google AdWords) is the best platform for paid search advertising. It allows you to target the right audience and drive relevant traffic to your site.
Whether you want to fine-tune your existing Google Ads campaign or starting from scratch, I can definitely help you out with every aspect of Google Ads.
Hire me to handle your Google Ads campaign today.
What are Google Ads?
Google is the top search engine in the world with approximately 83,000 searches performed every second. As part of its service, Google offers paid search advertising for businesses to appear on search result pages or other websites through Display Network and Google Adsense program.
The ads appear at the top section before the organic results and at the bottom of the results page like the example below.
The paid ads are the ones denoted with “Ad” label. Google also offers Google Display Ad which appears on Google Display Networks.
Why your business should use Google Ads?
Google Ads is one of the best platforms for paid search and outperforms their competitors like Bing Ads. But, success with Google Ads depends on how you use them in attracting the right audience to your site or landing page.
These are the main reasons you should be using Google Ads:
- You only pay for quality clicks: With Google Ads, you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. Your ads will show up for keywords that are relevant to your products or services. For example, if you’re offering accounting services, you will bid for keywords like ” accounting companies near me”. You will only pay when someone interested in your service and clicks on your advertisement.
- You can compete with big players: Unlike traditional ads that require a huge budget to get you in front of your potential customers, you can start with Google Ads campaign as little as RM1,000 or even lower. You can generate quality clicks and improve your conversion. You can certainly expect a good ROI in the long-run.
- Expect quick results: I have to agree that Google Ads yields results faster than SEO. But, I do not recommend replacing SEO with Google Ads. SEO will help you achieve long-term results while Google Ads will provide quick results fro short-term. The best digital marketing strategies involve both SEO and Google Ads.
- You can measure the results: Google Ads platform offers customizable options to track and measure your campaign results in its dashboard. You can check the ads that are working for you, the keywords that bring you the most traffic, ads with the best click-through-rate and many more.
- You can optimize your budget: With Google Ads, you can set your own budget for each campaign and change them anytime you want. The flexibility of Google Ads allows you to optimize your budget and help you carry out testings to determine the best performing ads without having the need to spend a huge chunk of money.
My Approach to Google Ads Management
I understand what it takes to come up with a captivating and effective Google Advertising strategy for my clients. I have more than 6 years of experience in managing Google Ads for my clients and managed approximately RM5 million worth of ad spend.
I will help you create targeted Google Ads campaigns that are cost-effective and attract the right visitors.
My Google Ads process:
- Analysis & Research: I will analyze your business goal and perform research on your industry as much as possible. This includes the development of buyer persona, profit margins of your products and services and the LTV (Lifetime Value) of your potential customers.
- Competitive Research: I want to know whether your competitors are actively using Google Ads as part of their marketing efforts. I use industry-leading tools like SpyFu to research and understand your competitor’s Google Ads strategy and create better strategies to perform better.
- Google Ads account analysis: If you’re new to Google Ads, we won’t be able to find any historical data of your previous campaigns. If you’ve spent years investing in Google Ads, I will perform historical data analysis and identify the important elements that will help your future campaigns successful.
- Building Strategies & Campaigns: I will use the information collected from the research and analysis and integrate them with my PPC strategy. I will craft a complete action plan for your campaign to deliver the best results and achieve your business goals.
- Optimize and Repeat: I will perform A/B testing to determine the best ad copy that leads to high CTR (Click-Through-Rate) and conversions. I will make sure your campaigns optimized continuously to achieve your desired results.
The Types of Google Ads Services
I do not provide a complete suite of Google Ads management services. I only focus on the following campaigns:
- Search advertising
- Display advertising
- Google Shopping Ads
Search advertising is one of the most important Google advertising strategies to show up on the search result pages. Whether you’re a small business or a big corporate, search advertising provides good exposure to your brand. My approach to search advertising is slightly different. I make decisions based on data and transparent with the strategies I use.
I manage the entire process of search advertising which includes keywords or key phrases research, bid management, competitor analysis, experiments, continuous optimization and management and detailed reporting.
Display advertising is the best Google Ads type that can help you increase your brand awareness by getting your ads to appear on different websites and apps. It also regarded as the best method to reach your target market. For example, you’re providing financial related services. You can get your display ads to show up on finance-related websites and blogs.
With Google Display Advertising, I will help you improve your brand value, get the brand recognition that you deserve and amplify engagement rate. My main focus for display advertising is to gain the right exposure for your brand.
Google Shopping Ads
Google Shopping Ads is an excellent advertising method for online retailers with e-commerce websites. You can display the images of your products at the top search result pages with Google Shopping Ads. I will help you manage and optimize your product listing ads with shopping campaigns. I will also promote your products by targeting the most relevant keywords to your niche.
Remarketing strategy is often overlooked. It is one of the most crucial advertising technique that shows repetitive ads of your business to the people who have visited your website. It continuously urges your potential customers to return to your website and take necessary action. It actually works like a “reminder”. The remarketing campaign ads are shown based on the visitor’s behaviour and interaction with your site.
I will help you drive back the visitors that left your website without taking any action. Sometimes it is easier to invite people who have interacted with your site than attracting new visitors.
What Else Do I Offer?
Keywords and Bidding Management
I focus on keyword and key phrase research process as that is what your potential customers are searching for to reach your website. For Google Ads, it is essential to target keywords or key phrases with buyer intent. However, it depends on your sales funnel and the LTV (Life Time Value) of your customers.
I use a few different keyword research tools to analyze and pick the right keywords to build paid search campaigns that deliver results. You don’t want to spend more for clicks for the keywords that you can relatively pay lower to achieve the best ROI.
Paid Search Campaign and Ad copy Development
Appearing in front of your potential customers when they search for your products or services is not enough. How do you attract them to click on your ad over your competitors?
You need to have an attractive and informational ad copy. The copywriting for your ad copies should match your brand and clearly communicate with your potential customers.
I don’t rely on one ad copy for a paid search campaign. I love to conduct A/B testing with different types of ad copies to identify the ones that drive quality traffic that convert to sales.
If you fail to track your paid search traffic, you might be spending a lot and might not get the results you deserve. The traffic data provides important insights that will help you in re-optimizing your paid search campaigns to deliver better results.
Google Ads campaign is not something that you set and forget. On-going optimization will help your paid search campaigns to perform better than your competitors.
I provide manual Google Ads reports for my clients. The report includes valuable insights about your paid search campaigns. Every month I will provide a detailed report on the performance and the planning for upcoming months. I will schedule a review call with you to discuss about the report.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Google Ads
You need to continuously optimize your Google Ads campaigns and monitor the changes to achieve the best results. You can actually manage the ads on your own or hire someone in-house. But, the results will be different when you hire experts.
But, some campaigns are not sales oriented and focus more on brand awareness. Such campaigns focus on the quality of traffic they get or the number of users subscribed to their email list. So, the type of results depends on your objectives.
Are you ready to take your Google Ads Campaigns to the next level?
Submit your enquiry using this contact form and I’ll be in touch soon. If I have the capacity to fulfil your Google Ads management need, I’ll schedule a discovery call. Then I’ll prepare a proposal with a detailed explanation of work for your review.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!