I will help you get out from SEO guesswork and provide recommendations and strategies you can implement right away to improve your site’s performance on search engines.
Hire me to perform a full-fledged SEO audit for your website.
What is an SEO Audit?
SEO Audit is an analysis process to determine how friendly is your website with search engines. The main objective of an SEO audit is to help your website rank higher on search engines.
There are hundreds of SEO audit tools available online. But, an automated tool can’t figure out everything. You need the help of an experienced SEO consultant to evaluate your site’s health, accessibility and quality in terms of SEO
Why your site needs an SEO audit:
- A decline in organic search traffic: You might have just re-designed, migrated or made a major re-branding for your website and realized that your organic search traffic started declining.
- The site takes longer to load: Slower sites frustrate your visitors which results in poor conversion.
- Website is not secure (https): Creates huge risk for your visitors and search engines trigger warnings when there is no SSL for your website. Sites with no secure connection is a big “no” for visitors.
- Outdated contents: Your competitors will start ranking for your keywords with updated contents.
- Duplicate pages and product descriptions: Decreases website authority and cause indexation issues for search engines.
- Poor user experience (UX): Increased bounce rate, low user satisfaction which leads to dissatisfied visitors.
- Penalized with Google Penalty: Your site gets devalued and removed from the search result pages.
- Broken internal and external links: Your site links to unavailable or deleted pages internally and externally.
- Blocked or hidden contents: Search engine bots unable to find your pages and contents and cause indexation issues.
How often should you perform an SEO audit?
Annual, bi-annual or quarter. It depends on your business nature, type of website, and the content strategies you’re implementing. If your site meets any of the following, I suggest conducting an SEO audit on a yearly basis.
- Publishing hundreds of contents yearly
- Frequent code changes on your website
- Your business nature requires quick adaptability
- Your industry is extremely competitive with big players
Getting an SEO audit for your website is like going for an annual medical checkup to the doctor. It is not compulsory but I would advise you to do it. The sooner you identify the issues with your site, the faster and easier for you to recover from the drop of organic search traffic and rankings.
What benefits do you gain from an SEO audit?
- Find the technical problems with your website which limits the crawling of search engine bots
- Find new content opportunities in your industry
- Understand the importance of your website’s health for better rankings on search engines
- Understand your backlink profile and identify opportunities in improving it
- Improve your sites accessibility and user experience for both search engines and visitors
- Improve the conversion rate of your website by focusing on the right keywords and key phrases.
- Increase your overall site performance and revenue by identifying and fixing the issues that damaging your ranking on search pages.
What is included in my SEO audit?
Depending on your site requirement, my SEO audit service will include the following analysis of the following elements that might affect your site’s performance:
- Domain and sub-domain analysis
- Check on URL structure
- Check on Redirects
- Check on Robots.txt
- Check and crawling and indexing issues
- Analyze page loading time
- Analyze structure data implementation
- Analyze XML sitemaps
- Analyze the website structure
- Check for broken links
- Analyze page titles and meta descriptions
- Identify duplicate contents
- Identify thin and irrelevant pages
- Analyze the integration of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Check on Google My Business page
- Check on image optimization
- Check on the knowledge graph optimization
- Check and analyze blog contents
- And many more
How do I deliver the SEO audit?
Once you provide the necessary details of your site, I will evaluate your site and produce an SEO audit report which shows the issues your site is having and the right methods to solve them. It will take 2-4 weeks depending on the complexity of your website. The report and action plan will be sent to your email in PDF. I will schedule a call with you in explaining each element in the audit report.
What SEO audit tools do I use?
There are hundreds of SEO agencies and consultant providing “FREE” SEO audit. You might want to get their free SEO audit rather than pay me to do it. But, there is a big catch.
Free SEO audits are automated reports using SEO audit tools like SEOMator, SEOptimer and many more. If you’re looking for a free SEO audit, I’m not the right guy to work with.
I only perform manual SEO audits for my clients. I believe that SEO audits require human analysis and intervention rather than relying on tools alone.
I use multiple tools for SEO audits.
SEO Audit tools
- Google Search Console (GSC): Before starting off with my SEO audit process, I will verify the client’s site with Google Search Console. If they’ve already verified their site, I will request access to it.
- Chrome Developer Tools: It is important to know how the search engine crawling bots and browsers are interacting with your website. Chrome Developer Tools helps to identify the technical elements that slow down your site or stopping search engines from indexing your pages.
- Google Analytics: One of the most important analytics tool for my SEO audit process. The data in Google Analytics will provide significant information to provide the best recommendation for SEO success.
- Bing Webmaster Tools: one of the most underrated tools that provide insights that you won’t be able to find in any Google tools.
- SEMRush: Keyword research, rankings tracking, backlink profile analysis
- SpyFu: Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Deep Crawl: Website crawling and log analysis tool for large websites
- Screaming Frog: On-page SEO and Technical SEO analysis tool
The Advantages and Disadvantages of SEO Audit tools
Paid SEO audit tools are not cheap. These tools can easily eat up your SEO budget. You need to understand your site’s current needs to avoid wasting your time and resources. Tools can save your time in tracking SEO performance and find out SEO related issues especially for large websites like e-commerce sites.
But if your organization does not have experienced in-house SEO team to work on the identified issues, it’s not worth spending on SEO tools. You need to understand that tools have limitations.
SEO strategies come from experienced SEO’s. You can’t expect a tool to come up with SEO strategies that work for your business. Different businesses require different strategies depending on their industry and competitions.
I want to combine my years of experience and the insights of your industry to come up with a strategy that gets you results. The main focus is to get you close to your SEO goals and achieve measurable results.
SEO Audit Pricing
Are you serious about improving your website’s organic search traffic? Contact me right away to discuss how my SEO audit service can help you achieve better results.